Hello!

August 10, 2010

As the fall 2010 semester quickly approaches, I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself as the new Sustainability Fellow at William and Mary. My name is Sarah Hanke and I am a recent grad (2010) of the Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy here at W&M. During my last semester as a grad student, I served on the Committee on Sustainability as the graduate student representative for the Steering Committee. I am excited to be in this position and to work with all the committed volunteers at the College.

I will be regularly updating this blog with all the new green initiatives at W&M, so keep checking to stay in the (sustainable) loop!

And finally, thanks so much to Phil Zapfel for doing such a great job in the Fellow position last year.

Entry Filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , .

About:

Welcome to Hark Upon the Green! This blog is a shared space for members of the sustainability community at William & Mary to write about sustainability topics on and beyond. If you would like to contribute to the blog, contact Madeleine Boel, Committee on Sustainability Web Assistant, at mgboel@email.wm.edu.
Make sure to visit Sustainability at W&M for all of W&M's progress on sustainability efforts. Catch up with William & Mary Sustainability on Twitter at WM_GreenisGold
To learn what William & Mary's Environmental Law Society is up to, visit their blog at http://envirols.blogs.wm.edu/.

Archives

Tags

RSS WM_GreenisGold